Daiso Japan – Switch Sticker Phosphorescent Type
Brighten up your room with a robot design switch sticker. This is no wall art ordinary switch sticker, this sticker glows in the dark! Charge with light and then watch the robot glow aqua blue when the light is switched off.
– Remove any dirt, grease, moisture before applying the switch sticker to the surface.
– Do not stick onto skin.
– Depending on the wallpaper state and type, removal of the switch sticker could cause damage to the wallpaper.
– Do not use the sticker on rough or uneven surfaces.
– Keep out of reach of infants.
– Keep away from fire or other heat sources.
Product name: Switch Sticker – Phosphorescent Type（蓄光タイプスイッチステッカー – chikkou taipu suicchi sutekka-）
Sold in 100 yen shop Daiso Japan
Product code: 4549131376227
Material: Polyvinyl chloride
Size: 97 (W) x 87 (H) mm
Made in China
Price: 100 yen + tax
I love glow in the dark stuff. When enough light has been charged on the sticker (charging does not take a long time), it glows in a cool blue color. This will be great for the kids room!
The warning on the back of the packaging states to not use on rough surfaces, which is a bummer as our walls are covered in rough wallpaper (typical wallpaper used in rental apartments). The adhesive doesn’t feel that strong, but a possible workaround is to stick the adhesive back of the sticker to masking tape first (cut around the sticker so that the masking tape is not shown), and attach the masking tape adhesive side to the wallpaper.