Daiso Japan – Solar powered swinging DARUMA doll
A workspace is not complete without a solar powered swinging toy, and I have one that might just fill that space. The Solar powered swinging DARUMA doll will calmly sway sideways when the solar panel on the front is exposed to sunlight.
The doll comes with a small round double sided adhesive sticker to stick on flat surfaces.
– For indoor use only.
– The swinging Daruma doll is powered by the electricity generated from the solar panel.
– Position the swinging Daruma doll on a flat surface where the solar panel is exposed to direct sunlight.
– Does not work in dark places.
– The swinging Daruma doll may sway when exposed to bright indoor lighting. The intensity of the sway may depend on the type of lighting and distance from the doll.
– Do not place the swinging Daruma doll on metallic shelves, desks, TV or PC. The doll contains a magnet, and may affect the movement of the doll if placed near metal objects.
– Keep away from fire and do not expose the doll to high temperatures for long periods of time.
– Do not use inside cars in heated temperatures (i.e. parked cars).
– Keep out of reach of infants.
– Using extreme forces such as pulling apart or throwing the doll against objects, or disassembling the doll may cause damage to the doll.
– The solar panel contain glass and must be handled with special care.
– Do not use the product for any purpose other than as originally intended.
– If the swinging Daruma doll is defective, return the doll to the shop purchased for a full exchange.
– Follow local disposal guidelines for disposal.
Product name: Solar powered swinging DARUMA doll （ソーラーゆらゆらだるま- so-ra- yurayura daruma）
Sold in 100 yen shop Daiso Japan
Product code: 4940921829280
Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) plastic
Size: 46 (W) x 46 (D) x 62 (H) mm
Made in China
Price: 100 yen + tax
This swinging Daruma doll would make a very good gift our souvenir. It’s very simple, and staring at it is hypnotically soothing. I think I need to get out more…