Ninja Decoration Tape
The art of Ninja, only for those who are daring, or for those who have 100 yen to spend on his Ninja Decoration Tape. Decorate your cards, gifts, notes, scrapbooks, labels with cool Ninjas in funny poses by using the Ninja Decorating Tape from Daiso Japan.
The Pattern of the Week (PotW) is Ninja ★★★.
The tape width is 8mm, and the tape length is 4m long.
How to use
1. Remove the cap that covers the tip of the dispenser. Press the tip of the decoration tape over the surface and pull over the area to be decorated. (Keep the tip flat with the surface).
2. When the area is covered with the decoration tape, stop pulling the decoration tape dispenser, press down slightly on the tip and pull up diagonally for a clean finish.
– Keep away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight.
– The decoration tape may scrape off from applied surface if written over with a sharp pointed writing instrument.
– Applying too much force on the tip may damage the decoration tap dispenser.
– To protect the tape ofter use, cover the tip with the cap.
– Depending on the type of paper, the tape may not stick well to the surface.
– Please use on a flat surface.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Do not cut the tape with a knife.
– If damaged, follow local disposal guidelines for disposal.
– Keep away from flames.
– Do not use the product for any purpose other than as originally intended.
Product name: Decoration tape Ninja （デコレーションテープ ニンジャ – dekore-shon te-pu ninja）
Sold in 100 yen shop Daiso Japan
Product code: 4997642076783
Material: Polystyrene, Polyacetal, Polyethylene terephthalate resin
Size: Tape width – 8mm; Tape length – 4m
Made in China
Price: 100 yen + tax
I really like the ninja characters in this tape, they are very comical. I like the ‘walking on water’ pose and the ‘bridge pose’ to dodge a shuriken. There’s even a red female ninja (kunoichi) that shows up once in a while.
The tape quality however, seem to show cracks as the tape is is applied. It’s probably more apparent since the tape background is dark colored, so when it’s applied on white paper, the cracks show through.
This dispenser is like the Mosaic Decoration Tape where the cap is not attached to the dispenser.
I do like the ninja theme, but would prefer more female ninjas, and tape that doesn’t crack.