Daiso Japan – Mickey Mouse Non-slip mat Hand
Hey Mickey, my phone keeps slipping off the dashboard, give me a hand!
This adorable silicone non-slip mat is shaped in Mickey Mouse’s white gloves. The image on the front packaging shows the product being used to hold mobile phones or loose change on a car dashboard.
The product is licensed by Disney as it bears the seal on the back of the packaging.
– Remove any dirt, grease, before placing the non-slip mat to the surface.
– Do not use on rough or steep sloped surfaces.
– Ensure non-slip mat is adhered properly on the surface and is not damaged before use.
– The mat may not prevent the object placed on the mat from sliding. Do not place containers with liquid, or valuables on the mat.
– Exposing the non-slip mat to long periods of sunlight may cause color to degrade.
– Do not keep the non-slip mat on the dashboard during hot days or days with intense sunlight.
– Leaving objects on the non-slip mat for long periods of time may cause color to bleed through.
– Sunlight or UV light may cause the non-slip mat to fade or change color.
– Moisture, grease or dirt may cause the non-slip mat to peel off from the surface.
– To clean non-slip mat, gently wash with water, and dry in the shade.
– Driving on rough roads may cause objects to slide off the mat.
– Do not place the mat on the airbag module.
– Never place combustible objects such as cigarette lighters on the mat.
– Mat may not firmly adhere to special processed or textured surfaces.
– Do not use the product for any purpose other than as originally intended.
– Follow local disposal guidelines for disposal.
Product name: Non-slip mat Hand （ノンスリップマット ハンド – non surippu matto hando）
Sold in 100 yen shop Daiso Japan
Product code: 4979909896631
Size: Approx. 120 x 123 mm
Made in China
Price: 100 yen + tax
I don’t have a car to test on the non-slip silicone mat on a dashboard, but the mat can be used around the house on flat surfaces. On flat surfaces like on table, it might work well when preparing food to keep bowls and plates from sliding. I’ve used it on our dining table when we feed our son. The non-slip mat works great to keep bowls from slipping while I feed him while holding onto him.
From the pictures, you can see that the mat has a clear plastic on both sides to protect the non-slip silicone mat. Once removed, it does attract dirt very quickly.
This might make a good novelty gift for Disney fans.