Can★Do – Mickey Mobile Rubber Stand
The Mickey Mobile Rubber Stand from Can★Do is the Crocs for mobile devices. The stand is made from one piece of dark grey flexible soft rubber, and features a ‘shocked’ Mickey Mouse 3D embossed on the front. The base of the stand has seven Mickey Mouse silhouette holes.
The slot fits mobile devices up to 68mm (W) x 14mm (D).
The product is licensed by Disney and bears the Disney seal on the back of the packaging.
– The stand may not fit all mobile devices sizes.
– Do not use the product for any purpose other than as originally intended.
– Pulling with force may cause damage to the stand.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Do not use or store near fire or other heat sources.
– Follow local disposal guidelines for disposal.
– Direct sunlight or fluorescent lighting may cause color to change.
※ Retain the packaging for reference.
Product name: Disney Mobile Rubber Stand （モバイルラバースタンド/ミッキーマウス ピンク – mobairu raba- sutanndo/mikki- mausu pinku）
Sold in 100 yen shop Can★Do
Manufacturer: Kabushikigaisha Inoue Kogyo
Product code: 4905104131475
Size: 90(W) x 55 (D) x 56 (H) mm
Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Made in China
Price: 100 yen + tax
I really like the ‘shocked’ expression on Mickey. The rubber stand itself is considerably sturdy and does not have any strong smells when the clear protective plastic packaging was removed. The colors used in the stand; space grey rubber with Mickey wearing dark pink shorts instead of red, and the dark pink Mickey lettering, makes it look hip and cool.
An iPhone 5 and 6 fits well in the stand, and does not topple over from the weight.
I wonder why they positioned the Mickey Mouse silhouette holes on the base, hidden from view.
The Mickey Mobile Rubber Stand is really a bargain for 100 yen. A similar product purchased from a Disney souvenir shop would cost several times more.