Daiso Japan – Index Stickers Monkey
Brighten up your notebook with these Animal Party Index Stickers Monkey from Daiso! The set contains 8 sheets of 12 designs. Yes, 12 monkeys! (no relation to the movie what so ever). The cute and humorous illustrated designs include monkeys in different poses or color variations, a very relaxed onsen monkey, and the three wise monkeys ‘hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil’.
The index stickers are tabs that fold in the middle and stick on both sides of the page.
– Do not stick on skin or put in mouth.
– Removing the index sticker may leave residue or cause damage to the surface.
– The index stickers are very thin, peel them off slowly with care.
– The index stickers do not stick to cloth or cotton products.
– Do not use or store near areas with high temperatures.
– Keep out of reach of infants.
– Do not use the product for any purpose other than as originally intended.
Product name: Animal Party Index Stickers Monkey （インデックスシール おさる – indekkusu shi-ru osaru）
Sold in 100 yen shop Daiso Japan
Product code: 4997642099553
Material: Polyethylene terephthalate resin/Acrylic adhesive
Number of sheets: 8 sheets of 12 designs
Size: Each about 14(W) x 40(H)mm
Made in China
Price: 100 yen + tax
Just like the Cat Sticky Memos, Daiso does carry some nice stationery products.
I really like the monkey illustrations, especially the one of the monkey in the onsen. And yes, 2016 is the year of the Monkey, how timely.
However, the stickers are very thin, and it wasn’t easy to peel them off from the transparent backing sheet. When attaching to a page, I found it difficult to line up the edges and fold in the middle without overlapping itself, leaving a sticky side sticking out of the side.
Although the illustrations are cute, I would like space to write on so I know that it is indexing. Overall it’s fun, but not very practical.