Daiso Japan – Slide bath towel hanger
You’re hanging out the laundry to dry, and you have the towels next to hang out. You hate folding the thick towels to fit into a hanger as it takes longer to dry. What a nightmare.
Well, if you had the Slide bath towel hanger from Daiso, all you would do is extend the ends of the hanger and you can fit your towel on the hanger without folding it!
The Slide bath towel hanger is normally 36cm wide, but by pulling both ends apart extends the hanger to a whopping super wide 65cm!!!
In Japan, most homes have washing pole holders in the balcony, which holds washing poles (kinda like a very thick clothes line) to hang out the laundry. Draping towels over the washing poles take up a lot of space, so using the Slide bath towel hanger can help save space. Great idea!
– Extend the sliding arms out evenly on both sides.
– The hanging arm may bend slightly under the weight of the towel. The bending does not affect the product quality or usage.
– Do not hang the towel hanger outside buildings or balconies as the hanger may falls off and cause injuries.
– Keep the hanger away from heat or flames.
– Long exposure to sunlight and moisture may cause the plastic to deteriorate. Store indoors after use.
– Do not use hanger in windy weather as the hanger may fall and cause injuries.
– Do not use the product for any purpose other than as originally intended.
– For disposal, follow local disposal guidelines.
Product name: Slide bath towel hanger（スライドバスタオルハンガー – suraido basu taoru hanga-）
Sold in 100 yen shop Daiso Japan
Product code: 4962964017301
Colors available: Yellow, Blue, Red
Materials: Main – Polypropylene
Size: Normal size – 42(W) x 20(H) cm; Fully extended 69.5(W) x 20(H) cm
Temperature resistance: -20℃ ~ 120℃ (-4℉ ~ 248℉)
Made in Japan
Price: 100 yen + tax
Simple instructions printed in both Japanese and English.
This is certainly a contraption to show off to friends.
The hanger is very solid and sturdy. The hook part turns freely and swivels sideways, so the hanger can be used in different positions. I am looking forward to seeing how long this hanger will last 🙂