Daiso Japan – Battery Changer
The Battery Changer from Daiso is a set of 3 colourful AA size to C size battery adapters. Very handy when you are looking for C size batteries and don’t have some at hand.
The Battery Changer set of adapter comes in Blue, Pink and Yellow.
Batteries are not included.
How to use
1. Insert the battery with the “+” and “-” ends as indicated in the adapter (“+” top and “-” bottom).
2. Close the lid until you hear a click sound. The battery is ready to use.
– The Battery Changer adapter may not fit some appliances.
– Certain battery brands may not work on the Battery Changer.
– The Battery Changer should be for temporary use only.
– If more than one C size battery is required, do not mix the Battery changer with regular batteries as it may result in heat generation, swelling and leakage of the batteries.
– Batteries are not included. Please purchase them separately.
– Insert the battery with the “+” and “-” ends correctly in the Battery Changer.
– The Battery Changer is designed as a substitute for a different size of battery. The Battery Changer does not increase the capacity of the battery.
– Do not use more than 4 Battery Changers together, and avoid long periods of usage.
– If more than one Battery Changer is used, do not mix new and old batteries, or batteries from different brands, or batteries with different voltage/capacity.
– Remove the batteries after use and store them separately from the Battery Changer.
– Do not use with rechargeable batteries.
– Do not use or store near fire or heated places.
– Remove immediately if there are any damage or deformation to the Battery Changer during use.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Do not use the product for any purpose other than as originally intended.
Product name: BATTERY CHANGER（電池チェンジャー – denchi chenja-）
Sold in 100 yen shop Daiso Japan
Product code: 4979909900680
Materials: Polypropylene (PP)
Temperature resistance: Up to 100℃ (212℉)
Size: 49 x 24 mm each
Weight: 6.5g each
Made in China
Price: 100 yen + tax
Simple instructions printed in both Japanese and English.
At home, I always seem to never have C size batteries, but I have plenty of AA size batteries. Maybe it’s because the AA sized batteries have more use around the house, or maybe because C size batteries comes in packs of 2, whereas AA sized batteries comes in packs of many. Either way, these adapters will be handy when I need C size batteries, and they will be for temporary use until I go out and by proper C size batteries.
The adapter enclosure feels solid, and so does the flip top hinge. For 100 yen, this is a good buy. There are other hard plastic battery adapters in the market, ones with no flip tops that fits the battery from the bottom and has a metallic tip for the ‘+’ end, but those are several times more expensive.