Can★Do – Bath Room Laundry hook
Living in a Japanese apartment, it is sometimes the case when you run out of space to hang the laundry to dry, or due to bad weather, hanging the laundry out in the balcony is not an option. What most people do is hang and dry the laundry indoors (not many families have tumble dryers at home). With this Bath Room Laundry hook attachment from Can★Do, you can expand your options to the bathroom, and it’s very easy.
This cool looking laundry hook fits on a regular shower head holder. No screws are needed, it’s that easy! Since it is detachable, you can store it when it’s not in use. Very neat.
The arm has 5 holes and 4 ridges on the top, and the hook at the end can hold up to 9 hangers.
– Fits on a shower head holder, easy and convenient!
– Makes good use of the space in the shower room.
– No need to worry about the water dripping from the laundry.
– Safely hang underwear to dry inside the house.
The last point is interesting as there are a lot of cases in Japan where female underwear are stolen from their balconies!
How to use
1. Remove shower head from the shower head holder.
2. Insert the Bath Room Laundry hook into the shower head holder.
– Weight capacity: 2kg
– Do not hang laundry that exceeds the weight capacity
– Weight capacity of the Laundry hook is within the weight a regular shower head holder can hold
– Fits on regular shower head holders
– Do not use in areas with temperatures over 80℃ (176℉), i.e. sauna rooms.
– Do not use the product for any purpose other than as originally intended.
Product name: Bath Room Laundry hook （浴室ランドリーフック yokushitsu randori-fukku）
Sold in 100 yen shop Can★Do
Product code: 4521006482127
Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene)
Base diameter: Tapered from 20mm to 24mm
Size: 270(W) x 170(H)mm, thickness 30mm
Weight: hook only – 67g
Price: 100 yen + tax
Made in China
This is a space saver, especially during the rainy season or during winter. We don’t have a tumble dryer at home, but we do have a dehumidifier which we use in the shower room during the day. The laundry hook gives us more space to place hangers, and since the holes on the arms are evenly spaced, it makes drying quicker as the air can flow between the garments freely.
The hook is very sturdy, so I expect to be using mine for a long time.